Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh, well. I'm sure it was unnerving and annoying to have me think he was about to crash the car every 20 minutes or so when I bolted awake. :)

In praise of Jesse, here is something I just shared on the Hake family blog, as well: Last Sunday, as I was shaking hands with our associate pastor after church, he had this to say, "I'm really enjoying having Jesse in class. I cry every Sunday when I get home that my kids don't have him for a teacher. He is such a neat man; I can see why you married him." Almost word-for-word. It was very cute and nice. :) (Jesse has been in a group/class at church the past few Sundays during the Sunday School hour for men whom the pastors, elders, etc. want to encourage in leadership positions within the church.)

Nessa and Tobin wanted me and Jesse to "get married again" on our anniversary. :) They settled for a couple stories. When I was telling them how I spent the first few weeks (after the honeymoon) crying every time we had to go to sleep, because it meant the end of a brilliant, wonderful day spent with Jesse, Nessa protested, "You told me that story last year!" :) LOL.

Sorry to hear about Joanna's job. We'll be praying!!!

When we were at the Hake's, they asked me what the job is that I realized was for me. Mom Hake guessed nurse, and Liesl guessed tattoo artist. :) I think she was joking. :) Anyway, when I said that I want to teach young children, Mom asked if I was being serious. LOL. Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment