Dad's debut post title matched the blog's header decor very well. Elizabeth knew what she was doing when she picked out a theme with birds in it.
Nessa's sleeping in the top bunk for the first time tonight. After a little discussion, Elizabeth got these self-expanding coil spring mattresses through the mail. (I think they sell them in Walmart.) Nessa and I had fun unpacking them and watching them expand to what seemed like twice their size. They look and feel like a pretty normal mattress once they fully expand. Tobin is spending one last night in his crib.
This week is too full. Five people came over today to read Pentecost poems in preparation for a seminar that I'm helping to deliver at a conference in Baltimore next week. I'm also working on another seminar for that conference which is one that I'm directly responsible for. This weekend Isaac arrives to live with us through July 16, and we start out by going camping with friends (as well as my parents with Elsie & Elaina). Just writing it all down makes me feel foolish for the pile.
No comments:
Post a Comment